How do I apply for a vacant position?

You must submit the City of El Monte's Employment Application.  Original signature must be on all Applications. The Application may be obtained by the city website; view Forms. Or you can apply in person during any of our regular business hours:

City of El Monte Human Resources Department

11333 Valley Boulevard 

El Monte, CA 91731 

Or,  we will keep you informed during the employment process by mail and  telephone.  We will notify you by phone and mail if your  application  has been accepted and when you are scheduled for any test or  interview.  Typically, you will be notified of your application's status within two  weeks of the closing of the application period.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I register to vote?
2. Who do I talk to regarding trash services?
3. Where can I get information on recycling?
4. How do I apply for a vacant position?