The project work shall include the following tasks:
- Removal of existing street improvement
- Install sidewalk, curb, and gutter
- Install bulbouts (curb extensions)
- Install ADA curb ramps
- Install high visibility crosswalks
- Install pavement marking and signage
- Install stormwater treatment system
- Associated construction traffic control
The engineer’s estimated cost of the above described Base Bid work is $874,695.50. Bidders shall have an active Class “A” license from the Contractor’s State License Board at the time of submitting the bid.
In accordance with Labor Code Section 1770 et seq., this Project is a “public work,” and thus, the Contractor and any Subcontractors must pay wages in accordance with the determination of the Director of the Department of Industrial Relations (“DIR”) regarding the prevailing rate of per diem wages. Copies of those rates are on file with the Director of Public Works, and are available to any interested party upon request. Contractor shall post a copy of the DIR’s determination of the prevailing rate of per diem wages at each job site.